Background

2.13.2014

Day 2 snowed in!

So this morning I got texts from Erica and mom saying they had NO power. However we were thrilled to STILL have power! I rushed to get everyone (Jeremy's dad got stuck and spent the night!) fed this morning... I even fixed coffee! Then, this mama enjoyed a nice long hot shower. I wasn't sure how long our power would last if theirs went out and wanted to make sure I was clean! :)

As I was getting ready, I couldn't help but look out my window and see this.  I couldn't resist the beauty of outside. 



The pretty red bird outside. 

So, I made Jeremy suit up and come take pictures. 



We enjoyed the simplicity of it all. 


And listened to the limbs fall in the woods.  


Then daddy had a grand idea. We would go visit JoJo. And boy am I glad we did. The views were just beautiful. 



After Jojos, we made a trip to my parents to enjoy some sledding. It made me remember how much I loved it as a kid. And even now. :)




Today has been great. And yet again, I am always thankful for all of God's wonderful gifts. Especially when we make memories like these. 



No comments:

Post a Comment