Background

8.07.2013

baptism

Since her arrival, we have enjoyed watching our little girl grow. On Sunday, July 14th, we got to watch her grow with the Lord. We invited our family and friends to come be a part of Keaton's baptism. Here are a few pictures of her special day...
















 This day was very special. Not only did she get dedicated to the Lord, but what she wore was also VERY special to me. She got to wear the dress I wore when I got baptized. My mom and JoJo (my grandma) made it for Erica and I. So, mom made Keaton a little slip to go under it that had both our names monogrammed with our dates we were baptized. Hopefully one day she can pass it down to her little girl. She also wore the shoes that Mrs. Ruth Koon made me for my baptism along with her pearls that her Pa and Grandma Nay gave her. 


It was a very special day for us and we were thankful everyone came to share it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment