Background

3.05.2014

Sundays.

It NEVER fails. Sundays are always the best days. 

Today we got to join Caroline and Cory while they baptized sweet Charlee. She looked precious and from what I hear... Charlee did great. A few moments before the ceremony began Keaton leaked out of her diaper. Right onto my dress. Yay me. So, I stepped out to change her and missed the whole thing. Ugh. My luck. 

We went to JoJos like every Sunday. We ate and enjoyed this beautiful weather. 


We left and Keaton and I hit up the grocery store. Those trips are always fun. Especially when you have a 9 month old. Here's how we get by:


After we unloaded everything, we had a visitor. CaCa came by. And played. A lot. 


And as we wrap up our day, we discovered a FIFTH tooth from our little booger. Gracious. The wonderful gifts of God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment