Background

1.24.2013

load ME up.

So, I began the adventure of diaper bag hunting... WOW. I can't believe I'm even saying those words. It's crazy to think of how different my shopping has now become because let's face it... I had a shopping addiction this past summer like you wouldn't believe. BUT I will appreciate all those cute outfits and clothes once this little bundle is here (if they will still fit). Until then, my shopping is solely for little Keaton and our new lives together.

So, first stop in making sure it's stylish... a multipurpose bag. To be used for diapers, wipes, clothes, bottles, my own necessities: wallet, makeup, camera, iPad, Kindle, Laptop or WHATEVER I may need room for... I went on a man hunt and found this:
Missy Mint
It has removable compartments on the inside so I can rearrange any way I wish. I am so excited. I just hope I will love it as much in person as I did online. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment