Background

1.26.2013

Keaton's kicks.

About two weeks ago to the day, I felt sweet Keaton move on the (outside). I was so excited. I tried to wake up Jeremy to feel it but he is such a hard sleeper, he wouldn't even budge. He was so out of it. Ha. I told him about it the next morning and he was so disappointed he missed it.

Thankfully, the next night she was moving all around. I rushed to get him and we sat with his hand on my belly. Eager to feel her sweet kicks. And... she did it! His face was so cute when he finally felt her. I think it finally became real to him that he could actually feel her move.

Since then, he puts his hand on my belly each night to see if he can feel our little girl. She's an active little thing and moves ALL the time. Erica, Meredith, and Matt finally got to feel her move this past week. It's such an amazing feeling and it's so neat to be able to share it with others. I can't wait to see her move across my belly as she grows.

Here's the past two weeks. 20-21 weeks.
It's growing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment