Background

3.19.2013

todays adventures and random rants

At our last appointment with the OB, I got to chug down the oh-so-wonderful sugar drink for the glucose test. My appointment was at 3:15 pm and I thought I would be okay to eat like I normally do (which is what they tell you to do). I rolled up in there, pricked my finger and FAILED.

So, today... I am hanging out in the Quest Diagnostics office for the next 3-4 hours taking my second glucose test. You are supposed to fast for 12-8 hours before hand and I cannot eat between them taking my blood, but I am already STARVING. To keep my mind off it, I brought plenty to keep me occupied in between them drawing my blood. Report cards. Yipeeee.

I've also been fighting a sinus infection for the last 2 weeks, so this afternoon... I get to go to my regular doctor to {hopefully} get some medicine to make it go away. Doctors. Doctors and more Doctors...

I'm a little excited about today because Jeremy and I are taking time to pick out all my bathroom stuff. The toilet, shower, tub, sink, etc. I can't wait to see it all put together!! Still crossing my fingers the addition will be done before Miss. Keaton arrives. We will see...



This past Sunday Erica took my picture to make some thank you cards for my upcoming showers. Here's my 29 week photos:



I cannot wait to show you what the cards are going to look like. They are awesome!!! As always. :)
Thanks Billingsley Desgins!



When Erica was pregnant, we took twin pictures of her growing belly and mine staying the same. We would hold a sign that said "____ weeks and ____ week Aunt". This time, we get to show my growing bump, Erica slimming down, and Joanie's growing little personality. Here is our twin 29 week picture:


Hopefully we will remember to do more over the next couple of weeks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment