Background

3.04.2013

27 weeks

Well, this week begins our 27th week and we couldn't be more excited. Not much has changed. She still moves so much and watching Jeremy's face when he sees her move, is priceless. It's amazing how this whole process works and still baffles my mind that I have a little one growing inside me. I can't wait to see her beautiful little face.

Next week, I get the joys of the glucose test. Can't wait. Syke.

Here's the 27 week (bare) belly:

Please do NOT judge the belly button. Getting it pierced when I was 15... WORST decision I ever made.
And here's the 27 week (clothed) belly:

 So, Last week, the builders started with the foundation to our master bedroom and this week they are supposed to begin framing. Whahoo. Here's a little sneak peek of what's begun:

And once it's finished, we our room will have big windows to overlook this beautiful place:

It's crazy to see it all coming together. Our only trouble... RAIN. Since we planned to start, it's been raining non-stop. Hopefully this week will bring sunny weather and LOTS of construction. We will see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment