Background

5.02.2013

here and there.

Well, the last three weeks have passed us by and my belly is HUGE. Everyone says I'm all belly, but I just feel like I have a basketball under my shirt and weights around my ankles. Ha. But the countdown has begun and we've got around 5 more weeks left to go. Whew.

Here is Miss. Keaton at 34 weeks:
And here it is now... 35 weeks. In the last several weeks, I've found a new love for chocolate milk. Which is so weird. I'm not a chocolate fan at all, but for some reason, home made chocolate milk is the best!!

Over the past few weeks, we've accomplished some things. We've had showers (wonderful showers), finished the cradle, and a lot has taken place in the addition! Here are a few catch up photos of all the fun we've had:
 My Kindergarten team threw us a wonderful shower this week. They had the sweetest decorations and most precious monogrammed napkins. Everything was perfect!
 My mom's side of the family threw a shower for Miss. Keaton. They had the cutest decorations, wonderful food and a lot of the family came to celebrate! Erica and Brandy had given us the rocking horse. It's become tradition since Brandy had Josie that we've each given each other a rocking horse for each other's houses. And mom re-did my Moses basket. She had to work on the handles and made all new lining on the inside. It's precious!

We finally finished the cradle. With the help of Meredith, we finished painting, sanding and assembled with her new bedding. I need an updated picture because we've added her monogrammed pillow, blanket and some stuffed animals she's been given. It's precious.

Now for the most exciting... MY CLOSET is finished... well, almost. The wood has been put up on the walls and the ceiling. There's more to finish, but it's progress!!!

The part I'm most excited about... this closet, is MINE all MINE!  I mean, I'll let him put a few things in it, but it's built just for ME.  Gah, I love this man! AND he's letting me put wood on the ceiling in every room of this new addition. It's going to be BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait until it's finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment