Background

4.10.2013

check ups and such

Today was our 32 week check up. Everything looked great. He said I was measuring perfectly (his words), my weight looked perfect (his words) and her heartbeat was strong! He gave me an "A" for the day! We were pleased! We're in our 2 week check ups and will return at 34, 36, then we will begin scheduling our one week appointments. Eeek. Exciting! The countdown is on!

Since we were already downtown, we went ahead and took a "tour" of the hospital to see where we need to check-in when the time comes. It made me feel more comfortable that Jeremy knows what to do and where to go. He still jokes that we are doing this old school style at his house... Um, I DON'T THINK SO! Ha. 

Here is our 32 week belly picture (plus a little/big bikini shot):



This past Sunday, I went out on the lake with my parents. They just purchased a new pontoon to house all SIX of their grandchildren and have more room for the kids to play on the boat in the summer. So, they took me on a stroll this past Sunday before I went back to work (from spring break). There's just something about a peaceful stroll on Lake Murray when the weather is just right and the sunset looks like this...


Yesterday (4.9) was Cooper's FIRST birthday. I cannot believe the little booger is already one. It seems like yesterday we were anxiously waiting at the hospital for his arrival. Saturday (4. 6), Megan and Spenser had a wonderful 1st birthday part for him. Megan, of course, had it planned to the T. Everything was perfect. The food, the cake, the decorations, and the weather. Coop really enjoyed his day!

And we enjoyed watching him eat his cake! :)

All of this excitement gets me ready for Keaton. I cannot wait to see how she looks when arrives and how she grows over the next year. It's going to be so much fun growing into a family with her and Jeremy. He has been getting good at holding Joanie and playing with her. I think he was nervous at first with the thought of a wee little one. Especially when he feels much more comfortable doing this:



He is going to be a good daddy and I cannot wait to see him play with her like he does our nieces and nephews. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment