Background

2.03.2013

add-ons

Last weekend, Jeremy spent time with the builders to talk about how to add the "master suite" or the "west wing" (as he calls it). They marked off where the addition would be and Jeremy moved his beautiful cedar post fence to make room for it. It feels so good to actually see it starting to take place.

So, this past Wednesday, Jeremy gave me some plans for me to draw out exactly how I want our room to look. Yeah, the plans he gave me, was a hand drawn square on a scratch sheet of paper that he drew in 1 second. I love his idea of creating something of his own. Until they start, it's my job to "draw up" the plans. And if you know me, I am NOT an artist. Right now, google is my best friend in trying to figure out exactly how I want this new room. We'll see...

Now, it's waiting time. And as things take place and the room progresses, I'll update our blog world... Until then, it's left to the imagination as to what it will look like. For you and ME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment