Background

2.25.2013

the past two weeks

The past two weeks have been very eventful (to say the least). We began week 24 with the stomach bug and wrapped it up with a good check up at the doctor. We got to see Keaton's face and her side profile. She was being stubborn at the 20 week ultrasound and wouldn't show her face for anything. So, this past time, they did another just to make sure all was well... and it was. Here is the closest thing we have to knowing what she might (kinda) look like. The lower one is the 3D picture. She kept sucking her thumb and this was an in between thumb in and thumb out picture. :)



 The ultrasound was on a Wednesday and the very next day... Jeremy proposed. I must say... I had NO idea this was coming and definitely did not help in the picking out of the ring. I was so impressed. He and his mom did a wonderful job, if I must say so myself. I am in complete love. {With Jeremy, of course}  :)


That weekend was pretty busy soaking in all the excitement. And we began week 25 with the builders starting on the "add-on" of the house. I'm not a builder, so I don't know technical terms or the right way to say things... so, I'll say this: IT'S STARTED. And that's all I care about! :)

Here is our week 25 picture:
Then this week (26) began with Jeremy and I agreeing on the layout of the "west wing" (as he calls it) and 90% of the brick getting laid today. Whahoo. Now we just have to pray that some of this rain will hold off a little so we can continue working. We will see...

Here is our week 26 picture:

Here's to the past two weeks and I can't wait to see where we are in the next few... (:

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I completely agree. He certainly picked out a beautiful ring! Glad to hear how happy y'all are. :)

    ReplyDelete