Background

4.03.2013

31 weeks & thank you's

So, as I sit and continue to rummage through all the things I still have yet to post, I think I'll make a second post... since this girl still has not calmed down enough to let me rest. Ha.

A few weeks ago, Erica took a couple pictures of me to design thank you cards for my upcoming showers. I said I would share as soon as I had them, so, here they are!!! :)
I know the picture does not do it justice, but it is absolutely adorable. So, for now, you'll have to wait and get one in the mail to get the full appeal.

And for now, here's our 31 week picture:
This belly sure is growing. I've started having Braxton Hicks contractions pretty regularly since Saturday. I've been trying to take it easy, but when you're adding on to a house, preparing for a baby, and trying to do normal daily things, it's just hard to sit down with my feet up. Plus, I'm such a "busy body" that I can't just sit. Oh well... I guess I better enjoy the "relaxing" while I still can. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment