Background

4.06.2013

progress

Well, the past few weeks we've been working on things to get ready for Keaton. One of the biggest projects, the addition to Jeremy's house. I must say, he's worked very hard to get it moving along and sometimes I feel like I am of NO help what-so-ever. He has been so patient with me in guiding me on what I need to do to pick things out or get things ordered, etc. I've never built a house before, so I don't even have a clue where to begin.

This week was my spring break (whoop whoop). In years past it was spent at the beach or being lazy of some form. This year, VERY different. I mean, completely different. It has been spent preparing for Keaton and running errands for this house. I've picked out my vanity mirror, lights for the bathroom and foyer, looked at fans, organized Keaton's clothes into boxes so it's accessible when we need them, painted her cradle, picked out her dresser color to get ready to paint, looked at wall color for the addition, and I am currently in the process of moving in my kitchen things. Whew. Not to mention, the other every day life things that need to happen in the midst of all that. Fun, huh?

Well, with all that excitement the end of this week brought TWO big things accomplished:

1. We have windows, a roof and almost all the side of the house put on the addition (along with the plumbing and electrical work they've done):

2. Her cradle is painted, which is most likely what she'll be in the first few weeks when we bring her home if the house isn't finished:
A finished product will be posted. No worries. :)

Until next time... I hope to update with a lot more exciting progress in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment