Background

2.13.2013

24 week happenings

Well, I finally had to take a day. I'm home sick with some sort of stomach bug and if you know me... I can only sit still and "rest" for so long... then I get bored. I don't feel like getting up out of bed so I'm limited to the computer. My apologies for being a rambler today. :)





This week started our 24th week. We go to the doctor today for our 7th ultrasound (hopefully) to see her sweet little face. Jeremy has been a sport. He has gone to almost every appointment, which can be hard for him depending on where he is working.  So I cut him some slack and I'm letting his mom go today to see her. She's so excited.

Keaton is moving around so much. In fact, I fall asleep with my hand on my belly just to feel her even more. She does get stage fright. Already like her mama. She will kick up a storm but the minute I go to let someone else feel her, she quits. Hopefully that will not last much longer. :)




Well, this past weekend my mom and I went to Gaffney to look at rugs for Keaton's room. Her room is going to have a little bit of every color. Hopefully it will have a modern vintage southern quilted appeal... if that makes any sense at all! :)

Here's the rug:


Then earlier this week, Erica and I sat down and made a few headbands... well, let's be honest. I didn't feel well, so I cut out the stuff Erica needed and she put it together for me so I didn't have to do much... :)

Here are Keaton's headbands:

Mommy and Keaton matching sets will be coming soon. I am SO excited. Jeremy is too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment