Background

4.13.2014

Early Easter

Next weekend is going to be so busy, so I decided to have some of our Easter fun this weekend. Saturday began our first egg dying experience. I would say with only one cup of dye to spill... It was a success. 


When we got done, we finally tackled her bedroom wall. Finally... We hung all the prints and "nick-nacks" that have been sitting on the floor. I love it. For now... (:


This one is my favorite:


We sang it at her baptism. (:

Today we went to Jojos (as always) and had a little Sunday fun. 


We got home and the Easter bunny decided to go ahead and fill her basket. He was even smart enough to know she gets to carry on the tradition of a swimsuit every year. Got to get her beach and lake ready! 


I can't wait for all that is to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment