Background

4.27.2014

Sweet love

This post is all about our weekend love. 

It began Saturday when Jeremy said we needed to go look for a new car. Although I was satisfied with the one I had, he wanted to get me something that was a little better on gas. So, we went looking ALL day and he got me this beauty...


A new mama car! I love the way he loves me. 

As our day wrapped up, we spent the rest of our afternoon with some friends and played in our closet with our new lumberjack lalaloopsy doll. 


I love the way she has taken to baby dolls. :)

On Sunday, as always we went to church. She was dressed in her little outfit she wore to our wedding. I love it. It was too precious not to wear again! 


And since she was so cute, I had to take one together. 


She even got in some of her JoJo lovin with Eli. 


We came back home and watched daddy and Pa clean up the cars, so we decided to make some fun of it...


We love weekends like these! 

And today... We've played hard with our bat and balls. :)


Here's to another week of sweet love and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment