Background

4.15.2014

Straight cuteness.

Every day when my girl gets up (well, most days) she's in the best mood. I wish I woke up and approached life like she does: Care free. 

This morning, she woke up, we ate breakfast and changed clothes. Then, like always, she crawls over to the door and just babbles to herself. As if it's the greatest thing she's ever seen! 


And in all this cuteness, I grabbed her to take a picture. 


Ha. She looked at me with such a "mom, really!?!" face. Like she didn't want a picture with me!  But I didn't care. I snapped it anyway. Yes. I was that mom today. 

But tell me... When you have a tush like this... How can you not want to take a picture with that love bug???



On another note... I had to share more cuteness. Here is her Easter outfit and the awesome pic we took with our baby chicks. She couldn't decide if she liked them or not!! (:


Happy almost Easter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment