Background

4.22.2014

We finally did it.

This past Saturday was a cold rainy day... But in all the nasty weather, Jeremy and I said our vows. We had been planning for months a "secret" wedding. We wanted something small but special to us. This was our day to finally make us "officially" or legally a family... All with the same last name. 



We fixed up his barn and had a small reception/after party. We ate oysters and a Beaufort stew. We had beautiful flower arrangements and a table set up with all mixed matched plates, silverware, linens, chargers, and napkin rings. It was very vintage. And I loved every bit of it. 



The only thing, is I have to wait for some pics. Until then, this is the only two I have. 



had planned to wear some heels and change into my new Jack Rogers I got just for the day... But with the rain and mud... Boots it shall be.

One thing we decided on instead of a unity candle or sand... We got Keaton her baby ring. Something for her to always have as a symbol of the day we ALL became a family. 



I  am still in awe over how this man has spoiled me. And today I look down at my hand and I am reminded of how excited I am be now called Mrs. Lindler. 



Now... To only make it official. To the DMV and social security office I go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment